At JC Pool Services, we are passionate about pool safety, it is important to protect your family and act responsibly as a pool and spa owner. The current pool fencing laws in Queensland requires all pool and spa owners to comply with the new pool safety standards by Nov 2015. Get a Pool Inspection Today!
If you reside in the greater Brisbane are we are ready to help you get your pool inspection completed in a timely fashion. Click here to download our checklist which will help guide you to a certified pool fence in one visit.
We are committed to providing comprehensive pool inspections at competitive rates so book now on 1300 117 665
You may need a Pool Safety Certificate if
- You are a private homeowner selling, buying or privately renting a house or unit.
- You are a real estate agent involved in selling or renting residential properties.
- You manage a body corporate or community title property.
- You operate or own an accommodation property like a resort, hotel, motel or caravan park.
Do you need a Pool Inspection
Reasons why you should choose JC Pool Services for your pool inspection.
- Service - we can inspect your pool fence within a day or two of booking and you will receive your pool safety certificate on either the same day or next morning* conditions apply.
- Free Checklist - we want your pool fence to pass it's the first inspection so that you don't have to pay reinspection fees. Use our free DIY checklist to prepare your pool fence before our inspector arrives.
- Free Advice - if you are not sure if your fence complies, or you just want an assurance that you're doing the right thing, take a clear photo of your fence and email it to us. We will ring you and provide you with Free advice. This is just another way we are trying to avoid you having to incur pool safety reinspection fees.
To arrange a swimming pool fence safety inspection in Brisbane call 1300 117 665 alternatively you can contact us by email or see us in store at one of our three locations.